The Complete Guide to Product Photography for Amazon and How it Can Help You Grow Your Online Store
Introduction: What is Product Photography?
Photos of any product that needs to be seen in print or online.
5 High Converting Tips for Successful Amazon Product Photos
Amazon Product Photos are one of the most important aspects of your product listing, and they can make or break your conversion rates.
Below are the 5 high converting tips for successful Amazon Product Photos:
1. Use at least one photo that displays the product in use. This will help potential customers envision themselves using your product, which will lead to higher conversion rates.
2. Use a variety of photos that show different angles and perspectives to help potential customers get a better idea of what they are buying. This is especially important if you have more than one product in your listing because it gives them the option to see more than just what’s on the surface.
3. Use high-quality photos so people can tell exactly what they are looking at. Clean and sharp is the key.
The Best Tools and Methods for Taking Clear Photos of Products on Amazon
The main objective of taking product photos is to showcase the product and make it look as attractive as possible. There are many tools and methods for taking clear photos; we will discuss some of them in this article.
There are three major ways to take product photos:
1) Showing the product from different angles
2) Close-up shots
3) Product against a white background is required and hard for many to achieve. True white is not “near” white, it is an RGB color of 255 which determines if the white is pure white or off-white. Amazon wants this 255 RGB color. To know if you actually are looking at pure white you need a photo editor. GIMP is a free option as is Canva which will allow you to sample the white background to determine how white it really is.
3 Simple Tips For Taking Professional Looking Product Photos On Amazon
Product photography is a crucial part of any e-commerce business. It’s what convinces customers to buy your product.
Here are 3 tips that will help you take professional-looking product photos on Amazon.
1) Use a camera with manual settings.
2) Get the right light…which may be easier said than done. To keep things simple use a window light or a continuous light source. While flash is ideal it takes practice and expertise to master its use.